Total Vehicles Available: 0|
Vehicles Allowed for Import in United States: 136,120
About Auction House Japan
How to Buy Used Cars
How to Verify Vehicles in AHJ Inventory
Inspection & Verification of Vehicles
- What firm does inspection for cars purchased through AHJ?
- How many types of inspections are offered for cars purchased through AHJ?
- What is Inspection Report?
- What parameters are considered while inspecting a car?
- Is inspection necessary before & after shipment of my car?
- Is the inspection report globally accepted?
- Are the vehicles listed on AHJ inspected and verified?
- Are pre-shipment inspections mandatory?
- What if any alterations are proposed during pre-shipment inspec
Car Grading System
Payments & Invoices
- How do I make payments to Auction House Japan?
- What is the bank form & invoice?
- What is the IBAN Code for your bank account?
- How can I get my bank form & Invoice?
- How do I get an updated invoice if I make a partial payment for an order?
- How do I upload the bank receipt for my payment?
- Can I make payment in my local currency?
- Can you provide me with a receipt for my payment?
- How long does it take for my bank remittance to be transferred to your bank account?
- What if the bank remittance is not transferred to your account in time?
- What if my country limits the amount of money transferred to another country?
- What payment plans does AHJ offers to its buyers?
Cancellation & Penalties
Bank & Currency Information
How to signup
- How to sign up at Auction House Japan?
- Why do I have to provide my WhatsApp number for signing up at AHJ?
- What should I do if WhatsApp calling doesn’t work in the country I reside?
- What if I change my WhatsApp number?
- Is there a membership fee to join register at Auction House Japan?
- What is a dedicated account manager?
Shipment & Tracking
- How long will it take for the shipping vessel to reach my port?
- How can I see my vehicle’s shipping schedule?
- Is tracking information available for the shipping vessel?
- How can I see if the shipping vessel actually left as scheduled?
- What information do you need from me to begin booking a shipping vessel for my vehicle?
- What are consignee details?
- What are notifier details?
Marine Insurance & Warranty
- What documents am I supposed to receive from AHJ regarding my s
- What is the Bill of Lading?
- Can I get the documents delivered on an address different from
- Can I change the consignee address on the B/L after my vehicle
- Can I update the consignee address on the B/L before the shipment
- Can I track the documents that you will send me?
- Can I see scan of Bill of Lading, Inspection Certificate in my area?
What is the criteria for car grading?
More than 100 factors are evaluated while inspecting and grading a car. The grades are categorized depending upon the milestone, over all body condition, running parts and maintenance history of the vehicle. The better the condition and lesser the milestone, the bigger the grade of a car.
Purchase vehicles worth ¥ 5,000,000 and get an amazing Toyota Vitz Absolutely Free!