Total Vehicles Available: 843,356|
Vehicles Allowed for Import in United States: 834,327
About Auction House Japan
How to Buy Used Cars
How to Verify Vehicles in AHJ Inventory
Inspection & Verification of Vehicles
- What firm does inspection for cars purchased through AHJ?
- How many types of inspections are offered for cars purchased through AHJ?
- What is Inspection Report?
- What parameters are considered while inspecting a car?
- Is inspection necessary before & after shipment of my car?
- Is the inspection report globally accepted?
- Are the vehicles listed on AHJ inspected and verified?
- Are pre-shipment inspections mandatory?
- What if any alterations are proposed during pre-shipment inspec
Car Grading System
Payments & Invoices
- How do I make payments to Auction House Japan?
- What is the bank form & invoice?
- What is the IBAN Code for your bank account?
- How can I get my bank form & Invoice?
- How do I get an updated invoice if I make a partial payment for an order?
- How do I upload the bank receipt for my payment?
- Can I make payment in my local currency?
- Can you provide me with a receipt for my payment?
- How long does it take for my bank remittance to be transferred to your bank account?
- What if the bank remittance is not transferred to your account in time?
- What if my country limits the amount of money transferred to another country?
- What payment plans does AHJ offers to its buyers?
Cancellation & Penalties
Bank & Currency Information
How to signup
- How to sign up at Auction House Japan?
- Why do I have to provide my WhatsApp number for signing up at AHJ?
- What should I do if WhatsApp calling doesn’t work in the country I reside?
- What if I change my WhatsApp number?
- Is there a membership fee to join register at Auction House Japan?
- What is a dedicated account manager?
Shipment & Tracking
- How long will it take for the shipping vessel to reach my port?
- How can I see my vehicle’s shipping schedule?
- Is tracking information available for the shipping vessel?
- How can I see if the shipping vessel actually left as scheduled?
- What information do you need from me to begin booking a shipping vessel for my vehicle?
- What are consignee details?
- What are notifier details?
Marine Insurance & Warranty
- What documents am I supposed to receive from AHJ regarding my s
- What is the Bill of Lading?
- Can I get the documents delivered on an address different from
- Can I change the consignee address on the B/L after my vehicle
- Can I update the consignee address on the B/L before the shipment
- Can I track the documents that you will send me?
- Can I see scan of Bill of Lading, Inspection Certificate in my area?
What parameters are considered while inspecting a car?
More than 110 factors are consider while inspecting and grading a car. These factors include parameters from the interior, exterior, mechanics, electrics, mileage and maintenance history of the vehicle.
Purchase vehicles worth ¥ 5,000,000 and get an amazing Toyota Vitz Absolutely Free!