Implementing at 34 venues this week
The auction schedule from 3/12 (Monday) to 3/17 (Saturday) is as follows:
- The auction is scheduled to take place on 3/13 (Tuesday) at TAA Hiroshima, TAA Shikoku, TAA Kyushu.
TAA is a well-known and most preferred choice of buyers who wish to buy a high quality used Toyota car. Toyota Auto Auction, commonly known as TAA, is very stringent in the implementation of safety rules and policies to ensure a safe and transparent buying experience. Buyers place their bids without the fear of losing their money. TAA is famous for selecting those venues which are very popular and easily approachable by dealers and bidders, increasing the number of dealers and bidders by a huge extent. TAA makes sure the vehicle is thoroughly inspected and ensured that it is free from all sorts of external hazards, accidental damage etc. This helps developing a strong trustful relationship with the customer.
- CAA auction will take place on 3/13 (Tuesday) at CAA Gifu and on 3/14 (Wednesday) at CAA Chubu.
CAA Tokyo has focused stringent attention and efforts in raising the quality of buying experience and enhance the convenience of auctions. Endless efforts have been made to optimize the opening hours for the convenience of our customers.
- Bay Auc auction house has scheduled an auction to take place on 3/14 (Wednesday) at Baok.
About Bay Auc
Bay Auc is one of the well-reputed auction houses in Japan offering high quality and credible cars to buyers from all across the globe. Bay Auc has a very strict inspection process and the details list along with the car is much elaborated. The idea is to flourish a transparent and safe buying experience. It is also one of the most well-managed and timely auction house.
- IMA has scheduled an auction to take place on 3/14 (Wednesday) at IMA Makuhari, on 3/15 (Thursday) at IMA Kyushu and on 3/16 (Friday) at IMA Kobe.
- Arai has scheduled an auction to take place on 3/15 (Thursday) at Arai Koyoma and on 3/16 (Friday) at Arai Bayside.
About Arai Auto
Arai Auto has been operating for several years and have become a prominent provider of high quality used Japanese cars. The auctions are hosted seven times a week in four venues worldwide. Trading more than 8,000 vehicles a week, Arai is a very trustworthy name in auction.
- The JU auction is scheduled to take place on 3/12 (Monday), at Tokyo, at Shizuouka, Mie / Yamaguchi on 3/13 (Tuesday), at Akita, Ibaraki, Ishikawa, Kumamoto on 3/14 (Wednesday), at Fukushima on 3/15 (Thursday), at Fukuoka / Kagoshima, Okinawa on 3/16 (Friday) and at Yamanashi, Nara on 1/27 (Saturday).
JU Auction House is one of the most famous auction houses in Japan. JU works earnestly in developing and implementing policies to make the buying and selling process hassle free, transparent and safe. JU fosters a safe and transparent arena in which members can bid on their favorite cars without any fear. JU has been functioning for past several years fulfilling the needs of buyers of high quality used cars. The process at JU is very simple. Buyers search for their desired car from the diligently inspected stock, place a bid on their favorite car, fulfil the payment requirements and the car is delivered to their requested port in due time. JU has focused special attention on fostering sound development of automobile security in terms of buying experience, delivery of money, car delivery, etc.