After you have received the invoice, you can pay us through our available payment options within the time frame specified on the invoice. The Bank charges must be paid by the purchaser. After you have made the payment, please send us a copy of the transfer as proof of payment.
ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENTS
- For payments in Yen (¥) For Payments in US Dollar ($)
- Company Name / Account Name Auction House Japan Auction House Japan
- Company Address 101, Hashimoto house 4-1-1 Shirokane Minato-Ku Tokyo Japan 108-0072 101, Hashimoto house 4-1-1 Shirokane Minato-Ku Tokyo Japan 108-0072
- Bank Name Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Bank Code 0009 0009
- Branch Name/Branch Code Akasaka Branch (Branch Code: 825) Akasaka Branch (Branch Code: 825)
- Account Number 9362116 2853688
- Swift Code SMBCJPJT SMBCJPJT
- Bank Address 2-5-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo Zip:107-0052 2-5-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo Zip:107-0052
IMPORTANT: Please remember to include the bank's branch name along with Bank’s name and SWIFT code; Failure to do so may result in the payment taking longer to arrive.
Click Here to Check Daily Exchange Rate