Import Regulations for Used Japanese Cars in Burundi
No Age Restriction.
No Inspection Required.
- Original Registration Card
- Passport Copy
- Commercial/Purchase Invoice
- Bill of Lading with Chassis Number, Engine Number, Cubic Capacity, Manufacturing Year, Brand and Model
24 to 34 Days (RORO).
- For Vehicles of More than 10 Passenger Capacity: 15% of CIF Value
- For Tourism Vehicles: 40% to 100% of CIF Value
- 4% of CIF Value (1% for Diplomats with Certificate of Free Entry from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- 17% of CIF Value + Duties + Handling Charges
- Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Mombasa (Kenya)