HOW TO PAY WITH Bitcoin AT AUCTION HOUSE JAPAN
You can now buy used Japanese vehicles with Bitcoins at Auction House Japan! We've partnered with Coinify to accept the digital currency and become the leading automobile exporter. So drive away with your used Japanese vehicles!
How to get Started
Inform Your Account Manager You will be required to inform your account manager at Auction House Japan about your decision to use Bitcoin as your payment method, to buy your vehicle. It is imperative to inform your account manager, to avoid any inconvenience along the way and make your payment method as smooth as possible.
Review Your Order Summary A web Bitcoin invoice will be provided to you by our account manager. The invoice will consist of your order summary and details related to your purchase, such as bid price, service charges, freight, inspection and other charges. Once you have reviewed your order summary you can proceed further by clicking on the checkout button.
Check Out You will be able to view the payment QR code on the checkout page. You can use the QR code by scanning it through your Bitcoin wallet or by copying the given address onto your Bitcoin wallet to complete the payment.* The conversion rate of USD to BTC can be viewed on this page and will remain valid for 15 minutes after you have landed on the checkout page, make sure you proceed to check out within that timeframe.
If you do not have a Bitcoin, you can purchase it at Coinify.
Our official payment partner is Coinify, which is a global Bitcoin payment processor. You can submit your queries to Coinify in case of any technical questions you may have during your payment process.
Payment Confirmation Once we have successfully received your payment you will be redirected to the Thankyou page, this page will display your payment and other details. For any questions or queries, you can contact your account manager through our live chat or call.
- Q1. What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide electronic payment system. Bitcoin payments can be sent directly from one party to another without the intervention of an intermediary. Block chain is the technology working behind this payment system that enables the movement/ transfer of bitcoins. You can store Bitcoins in your digital wallet on your phone or computer.
- Q2. Why should I use Bitcoin? Bitcoins can be transferred to anyone and anywhere in the world, in a few seconds and at minimal cost. This makes the process of payment and payment confirmation smooth and faster. It also saves the customer a lot of transaction fee.
- Q3. How do I get started using Bitcoin? If you wish to make payments through Bitcoin but do not have a Bitcoin wallet, you can get assistance and information from a number of resources to set yourself up with a Bitcoin wallet.
- Q4. How do I pay with Bitcoins? Once you have set up your wallet, you will be required to have Bitcoins in it. You can buy Bitcoins at any Bitcoin exchange company present in your country. You can also buy Bitcoins from Coinify, our official payment partner, through credit card payment or bank transfer.
- Q5. How do I pay with Bitcoins using a phone or tablet? If you are using a phone or tablet to make payments from your Bitcoin wallet, simply scan the QR code with your wallet to proceed with the payment.
- Q6. How do I pay with Bitcoins using desktop computer? If you are using the Bitcoin wallet on your desktop computer, just specify the Bitcoin address and amount on the desktop wallet to make the payment.